Inn at Cape Kiwanda, Pacific City Oregon
Associated Design Consultants provides professional services in areas that include:
PROPERTY EVALUATION REVIEW
- Review property under consideration for purchase, renovation, or franchise conversion.
- Develop written report with photographic presentation to show the condition of the facility.
- Include in the written report:
- A.D.A. compliance analysis
- Design solutions for remodel or additions
- Budget estimate
- Possible schedule for implementation in phases to suit financing
- Conduct a survey to determine client requirements and translate those needs into room sizes and locations with furniture and equipment layouts.
- Include as a basis for determination:
- Current A.D.A. status of property
- Inventory of existing furniture and equipment
- Standards for new or improved space (banquet rooms, conference area, storage, meeting rooms etc.)
- Projections and scheduling for possible future growth
OPERATIONS ANALYSIS & MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE
- Survey functions and services including long-range planning with a calendar for maintenance and future refurbishment for a "new look."
- Recommend card lock system.
- Review security procedures as they pertain to the physical aspects of the property.
GUEST COMMUNICATION SERVICES
- Study present facilities and future requirements to determine the role of communications as a service to guests (teleconferencing, facsimile, telex, P.C. accomodations, etc.).
- Determine the adequacy and quality of equipment.
- Set up procedures to ensure proper usage of equipment and control expenses.
- Utilize any pre-established purchasing procedures or special arrangements for national pricing.
- Work with management to establish a project budget.
- Collaborate with management, contractors, and others who may be involved to control project expenditures.
- Interpret client's requirements as related to furnishings and accessories that define scope of project.
- Provide instructions necessary to ensure proper installation and maintenance.
GUEST ROOM REFURBISHMENT
- Develop A.D.A. compliant rooms.
- Analyze budget and management requirements.
- Develop furniture and finish package for bid or negotiation.
- Assist in the sale of existing unwanted furnishings.
- Supervise ordering and installation of new furniture.
- Supervise selection and installation of artwork and accessories.
- Supervise selection and installation of all soft goods and guestroom amenities.
MATERIAL AND COLOR COORDINATION
- Select construction and finish materials for their compatibility with the total concept developed for the project.
- Analyze the functional, aesthetic and maintenance characteristics of color and materials in interior spaces.
- Prepare finish schedule with application and maintenance information.
FOOD SERVICE FACILITY PLANNING
- Analyze and develop the food service facility with complete production of all mechanical and electrical information including specification and fabrication drawings for hoods and stainless.
BAR SERVICE FACILITY PLANNING
- Analyze and develop the bar service facility with attention to the logistics of liquor storage, remote metered dispensing system, ice, precheck, pick-up stations, computer control, etc.
GAMING FACILITY PLANNING
- Develop the design concept for management approval.
- Space plan for off-track betting, poker room, slot machine layout, black jack, roulette, children's arcade, etc.
- Develop cashier/receipt areas.
- Consult with management to develop security.
GRAPHICS ANALYSIS AND PRODUCTION
- Study the needs and requirements for graphic communication.
- Design and coordinate all menu, table service, uniforms, etc.
- Design identification systems, directories, and architectural signing.
- Produce architectural detailing, rendering, graphic design, and specialized services necessary for the execution of plans and individual items to be constructed or mass produced.
- Develop a timetable for construction and installation of the project to be compatible with management's marketing of the property.